Does your home require heating installation or repair services? Turn to Arctic Fox Air-Conditioning
and Heating! We will send our team of experienced technicians to professionally install or repair your heating system. We offer a 2-year WARRANTY
on all heating repair services.
The 2 types of heating units used in the Valley of the Sun — heat pump
, which is tied to the air conditioner
and the traditional furnace
. You'll be glad to hear that our technicians are expert in providing services for both the types. If you need emergency heating repair services, we can provide that too!
Some of the West Valley communities that we can install heat pumps and new furnaces for include Sun City, Avondale, Surprise, Peoria
, and Litchfield Park.
It is always better to get your old electric or gas furnace replaced with the new ones. Not only do they come with better safety features (with sensors and controls) but they are also energy efficient.
The gas furnaces need to be paid special attention to ensure the safety of your home. The new units come with a safety feature wherein the pilot light is ignited only when it's needed. Our technicians will check the ignition for its smoothness and for any "poof" on the pilot light – for the furnace to work optimally.
Some of the gas furnace problems that we'll look after include:
- Look for any gas leaks
- Inspect motors and capacitors
- Check pilot light
- Inspect furnace filters
- Analyze thermostat for proper operation
- Inspection of heating anticipator
- Check for carbon monoxide
- Ensure proper sequence of operation
- Retest the flame sensors
- Check for proper flue venting
- Ensure adequate makeup air
Rely on our furnace technicians to follow the basic checklist for furnace installation purposes:
- Removal and disposal of old furnace
- Replacement of gas shutoff valves and gas flex lines
- Installation of new ductwork
to provide proper air flow
- Ensure that all ductwork
- Installation of all electrical connections
- Check thermostat for proper operation
- After installation, check for gas leaks and carbon monoxide
- Final inspection of furnace for safe and proper operation
The parts that we may replace in your furnace include:
- Control boards
- Hot surface igniters
- Flame sensors
- Faulty sensors
- Gas valves
Rest assured knowing that our technicians will carry all the required parts in the truck. If any part is unique, we have enough resources to arrange for them on time.
With over 17 years of combined experience, our technicians have the expertise to provide you with quality heat pump
repair and installation services.
We are equipped to rectify all common heat pump problems — blower motors, condenser fan motors, capacitors, and contactors.
Listed below are some of the heat pump malfunctions that we can inspect for you:
- Control and circuit board analysis
- Control sensors
- Blower motors and wheels
- Check for clogged coils
- Defrost control